About Lauren Noll
As President of Connect and Learn Solutions, Lauren Noll is a creative, driven and experienced learning and development professional. She has over 20 years’ experience in corporate learning and consulting in multiple industries including Energy, Pharmaceutical, Legal, Employee Safety and Health, Technology and Retail to list a few.
As a strong communicator and problem-solver, Lauren strives to get results and build dynamic, long lasting relationships with colleagues, clients and professionals of all levels. Her past experience includes working with Fortune 500 clients to assess online learning needs, define learning strategies, and cultivate learning programs aligned to organizational imperatives and business goals.
Lauren has extensive experience with blended learning training design, strategic implementation of e-learning, as well as online design and facilitation. Her clients find her collaborative, well-organized and thorough approach refreshing and productive.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Master of Science, Human Resource Development
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance
- Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) certified
- DISC certified
- Synchronous Learning Expert Certification certified
- Introducing Human Performance Certificate (ATD)
- Analyzing Human Performance Certificate (ATD)
- Managing Organizational Knowledge (ATD)
- ROPES Course Facilitator
- VP of Public Relations, Delray Newsmakers Toastmasters